SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,347 posts
TODAY @ 4:33 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
My wife and I hit an estate auction. What a trip! Not many people is my advantage. Came home with a snowmobile. Haven't had one for around 10 years. Always wanted another for ice fishing, maple syrup and now grandkids. My first with electric start!!!
TODAY @ 3:56 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Just got up and I guess that's a acomplishment in itself. Too early to do anything right now . I have all day coming up to figure this one out, but I think I know already. Watch the Cubs game later ,surf lake link and eat  something. Nothing wrong with that I guess! LOL!! Oh by the way i love Donald Duck and I guess it shows Funny about  ones thoughts!
What Did You Do Today? photo by chitowncrappieman
5/18/24 @ 7:23 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Nice Brent!! Your son looks a lot like you too…..
5/18/24 @ 7:16 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Was an awesome day (thank you Jesus!)

Went fishing with my son, and when we got home he said "How about I make dinner pops" He whipped up some tasty burgers on the grill!

Now on the patio with my bride sharing a bottle of red!

We caught kitties, eyes, gills, drum, crappie, suckers, Rockies, smallies, warmouth, and a couple LM Bass. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by Plmlk
5/18/24 @ 4:44 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Looks like a wonderful event IQ.
Hats off to yourself and all the volunteers that made it a special day for the kids 
5/18/24 @ 4:35 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10
WOW IM TIRED!! But, it was sooo worth it!! Very long day, but so many kids with big smiles today!!  Total of about 30 kids and about 75 total with parents/ guardians. Free lure making, lunch, shirts and fishing!  

WOW!!! What an amazing event once again with the Bill Lang kids camp. Put on by our volunteers   from the Muskelunge Club of Wisconsin!! (Rich Garner, Terry Jahnke and Scott Wilke our president & many more!)

MANY thank you’s go out to Smokies Musky shop (John Heimsch) for the use of your space etc…

AND THE BIGGEST THANK YOU GOES TO THE Jeffrey Lang LANG FAMILY For making food, bringing chairs, tables AND EVERY KID RECEIVED AN ENGRAVED YETI WATER BOTTLE!!!  

And some of our donors were:   Christenson's Lake Shore Tackle (Ned’s bait box)for the tubes THEY LOVED THOSE SPARKLING TUBES!!  Leaders & Lures for a leader every kid received,  myself Bou Buck Musky lures for making the kids baits, Fleet Farm for door prizes for each kid!!!
What Did You Do Today? photo by ice queen
5/18/24 @ 2:06 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Watched the 14 year old grandson play baseball at 9am.  Then a 50 mile round to downtown Racine to deliver stuff to our daughter 
5/18/24 @ 1:24 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
The usual, NOTHING!! Trying to settle in to watch the cubs game and maybe a few adult beverages also to calm the nerves,especially if our cubs start taking "THE PIPE"!!!
5/18/24 @ 11:47 AM
big mac
User since 2/19/02
This afternoon a buddy & I are attending the Casting for Kids, cancer fundraiser in Madison. Should be fun. And raising money for this terrible disease. 
Big Mac 
5/17/24 @ 11:56 PM
mudbucket
PRO MEMBER User since 12/21/04
Worked 3rd shift. When I got home wife said she had an idea.. If only ... had mercy.... She wanted the pool taken down.. Son's home from College to help.. By noon cleaned up and taken to the recycling center. Made $14.92 in scrap metal.. Get home, now she and #1 son decided we're turning it into a large fire pit... 4 ton of pea gravel, hand shoveled off the trailer. 4 hrs sleep and back to work tonight.. Can't wait for tomorrow's ideas..
5/17/24 @ 11:03 PM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20
Stacked 9 face cords of firewood today 
5/17/24 @ 7:38 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Went out early fishing in the fog this morning.  Looking for crappie but found some nice gills and a few bass.
What Did You Do Today? photo by Polski
What Did You Do Today? photo by Polski
5/14/24 @ 9:50 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Hwy 50 is a mess up here, stay in the right lane if your not going 10-15 miles over the limit. Was nice to see the police had 2 cars pulled over on my way home from Kenosha, both from Illinoise Hahahahaha
5/14/24 @ 9:34 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Good for you J.J.. my wife and family are gone and it's just me. I still think I saw you by your home across from RTE#50 many yrs ago. You were doing something to your vehicle. just guessing was it a torino or the chevy same style? Just asking and many yrs ago. Also remember someone getting hit and killed near you on the highway a wk i think before I went to Geneva to fish that yr. Funny how we remember such things.
5/14/24 @ 9:16 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Custered place is still there
Play poker with my 2 sisters and BIL every Tuesday, rotate from house to house. Family time for 4 hours
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,347 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE