SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,320 posts
TODAY @ 6:16 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
So far today I got out of bed and working on my first cup of coffee and surfing lake link.
TODAY @ 6:12 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
Took the grandkids fishing in Oconomowoc. They have only been fishing a few other times. Their laughter and excitement melted my heart!
5/11/24 @ 11:55 PM
Gill 1774
Gill 1774
PRO MEMBER User since 6/17/03
Took my boat in to MW Marine where I always have bought my boats. Great place fantastic service today put in two trolling motor batteries for me at cost and did not even charge me for the labor for putting them in.  Best place to buy a boat. 
5/11/24 @ 10:46 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Took in my Daughters community play in Waukesha last nite. Out for drinks, food after.
Took her & beau to lunch today, he just bought a house they are moving into soon. Stopped to see it , was impressed. On way back up North stopped in Sun Praire to do Mothers day early with my Ma. Out to dinner with her. All went well and will hopefully be able to wet line tomorrow after Church. 
Think Ice Queenie our only Mother here on LL?
But indeed have a great Mom’s day tomorrow, and if I missed any other lady best to you too! 
5/11/24 @ 9:43 PM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02
Attended the funeral of a friend this afternoon. This evening went and chased some fish on the river donating plenty of blood to those thirsty mosquitoes. Just got done cleaning some walleyes that will be released into hot oil in the near future. Looking like a piece of smoked fish and a few slices of venison sausage washed down with a tall 7N7 will be my supper. Maybe a trip around the county block to see if there is any light show tonight. 
5/11/24 @ 8:41 PM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20
Stacked another full cord of firewood and went fishing and the crappie didn't disappoint great day in the northwoods!
5/11/24 @ 8:33 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Fishing club meeting....took a nice hike...was gonna fish after but too breezy for me...checked for wood ticks...none found so far  
5/11/24 @ 7:23 PM
Hothead
User since 10/9/05
Watched the grandson play baseball. 
5/11/24 @ 5:30 PM
Tito39
User since 7/6/04
Fished gills this morning  with a buddy and shot trap in the afternoon  with my son. Doesn't  get any better!!
5/11/24 @ 3:30 PM
PSE
PSE
PRO MEMBER User since 11/25/05
golfed with wife and son
5/11/24 @ 3:14 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Mowed lawn again
5/11/24 @ 2:13 PM
buckhound
buckhound
User since 4/18/06
Just finished a project for the little tractors 3 point hitch. I have a lot of tight quarters yard and trail work to do. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by buckhound
5/11/24 @ 1:42 PM
wiscoarborist
User since 11/6/18
So far today...Wisconsin Mycological Society foray this morning. 30 people, 2 1/2 morels picked.
5/10/24 @ 8:50 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Hey IQ...lot better than that green slime from a few weeks back      Anyhow fished for the first time this year....my shake down cruise,,,,needs more work...motor didn't start and I got wet feet....but it was a beauty of a day and the fish cooperated   
5/10/24 @ 8:02 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Mowed the lawn. 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,320 posts

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE