SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,994 posts
TODAY @ 8:13 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Koenig gets clutch out! Now get our first hit and mske it a 400 footer!
These are the games that make me old…
TODAY @ 7:45 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
10 k's for Freddie through 5 innings, gave up the long ball again

Crew needs to get some hits
TODAY @ 7:26 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Yeah! No problem! CC Will pull him and Brewers will feast on relievers!  
TODAY @ 7:05 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Wow this guy looks just as tough as Steele! 
Hope Freddie can hold it together
TODAY @ 6:40 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Rain or shine we get the Brewers. In Wisconsin we pay a little extra for the finer stadium.We love our team. Milwaukee, built with great breweries, love and the Brewers.
TODAY @ 6:39 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Hoping for more  spanking of the baby bears butt.
TODAY @ 6:26 PM
hotbait
Brewer time! We need another quality game. Go Crew!
TODAY @ 3:54 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
The Crew plays good Defense,which is helping the pitching. 
Now if they could match their road record. 
Go Crew.
TODAY @ 3:42 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
 Cubs 3.80
Crew 3.82
basically even
TODAY @ 3:35 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Interesting fact.   Cubs team pitching is better than the Brewers!    3.76 - 3.80. I never would’ve believed that.      Brewers hitting is 30 points higher than the Cubs though.
TODAY @ 10:23 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Hope Fastball Freddie brings the "A" game tonight, has had a rough last couple games
TODAY @ 9:59 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
I personally was surprised they booed Council.
He took plenty of teams that had minimal talent a long way. However, on pre game interview he jovially remarked that he didn’t care how he wws greeted. Said the fans had paid their $, had an extra day off, were in a Holiday mood and deserved to do whatever they wished and more power to them. 
Pretty professional & summing it up nicely! 
Besides he can laugh all the way to the bank now!
Go Brewers!
TODAY @ 8:45 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
HOTBAIT.   I get the online edition and there is both a Packers section and a Brewers section.
TODAY @ 8:40 AM
hotbait
Hey, guys, why does the Journal Sentinel have a Packer spot in the sports, and no Brewer spot? They could put it up for the season. Hometown team and no specific spot for the hometown team? Boy oh boy. Well, the BREWERS still beat the cubs!
TODAY @ 8:35 AM
hotbait
I slept on it, and it's still a GREAT WIN. They sure kept our attention until the 8th. WOW. CC getting booed? That's part of the game side not the money side. My opinion. I'm just glad they waited until the 8th to put up a great inning. Why? so we could get more beer sales from the cubs fans. What a great rivalry, for fans and LLers. We need to have the Crew on point for 3 more games before they take a break. Gasser sure has brought his A game. I hope I can say "Freddy for the win" after today's game. I will have to go "next door" and see what the cub scouts wrote.  Go Crew Go.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,994 posts

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE