SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,984 posts
TODAY @ 10:23 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Hope Fastball Freddie brings the "A" game tonight, has had a rough last couple games
TODAY @ 9:59 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
I personally was surprised they booed Council.
He took plenty of teams that had minimal talent a long way. However, on pre game interview he jovially remarked that he didn’t care how he wws greeted. Said the fans had paid their $, had an extra day off, were in a Holiday mood and deserved to do whatever they wished and more power to them. 
Pretty professional & summing it up nicely! 
Besides he can laugh all the way to the bank now!
Go Brewers!
TODAY @ 8:45 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
HOTBAIT.   I get the online edition and there is both a Packers section and a Brewers section.
TODAY @ 8:40 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Hey, guys, why does the Journal Sentinel have a Packer spot in the sports, and no Brewer spot? They could put it up for the season. Hometown team and no specific spot for the hometown team? Boy oh boy. Well, the BREWERS still beat the cubs!
TODAY @ 8:35 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
I slept on it, and it's still a GREAT WIN. They sure kept our attention until the 8th. WOW. CC getting booed? That's part of the game side not the money side. My opinion. I'm just glad they waited until the 8th to put up a great inning. Why? so we could get more beer sales from the cubs fans. What a great rivalry, for fans and LLers. We need to have the Crew on point for 3 more games before they take a break. Gasser sure has brought his A game. I hope I can say "Freddy for the win" after today's game. I will have to go "next door" and see what the cub scouts wrote.  Go Crew Go.
TODAY @ 7:47 AM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Yep, as someone said, just need to get to the Cubs bullpen which is abysmal! CC likes to pull starters early to give them a rest??
Adames or Dansby? Who would you rather have?  
TODAY @ 7:24 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Counsel was out coached.  Now that we faced a real pitcher that settles that. Now scrubs can worry about st. Louis.  Falling farther behind. Brewers sending Freddie today. Yelich needs to get going, gave up only 1 run. I dont like booing counsel either. I think its more because he is the scrubs skipper, wouldn't be surprised is he gets fired. Crickets on cubs thread 
Time to talk BREWERS!!!! photo by hunt-fish-campfire-beer
5/27/24 @ 11:18 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Can’t believe how good this team continues to play! Go Crew! 
5/27/24 @ 8:56 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Always great to get a "W" in the first game of a big series. Need a good outing from Fast Freddy tomorrow and hope we can get off to a faster start against Brown. We face some tough pitchers on Wed/Thursday. 
5/27/24 @ 8:25 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Gasser & Hudson pitching heros!  That Steele for the Cubs the real deal too. He just mowed us down from start to finish. Dude should shave that “cat lick off” beard, and cut down to one necklace…Brewers sure were glad to get to cubs bullpen, hopefully we don’t wait till 8th to score tomorrow. Great crowd went home happy! 
5/27/24 @ 7:24 PM
Carpio
Carpio
Only 6 teams in all of BB with a record as good or better than the Brewers.
5/27/24 @ 6:37 PM
Carpio
Carpio
I dislike the fans booing CC!   Didn’t those folks ever quit their jobs for an opportunity to advance their careers?   
5/27/24 @ 6:33 PM
Carpio
Carpio
Finally, a little seperation in the standings         Just hope the Cards don’t overtake the Cubs   
5/27/24 @ 5:36 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Nice pitching by both teams till the 8th. Great win for the Crew dumping a 5 spot on the Cubs and that 3 run shot by Adames was so sweet. Good job Brewers
5/27/24 @ 5:33 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
1 down   
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,984 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE