SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,905 posts
5/18/24 @ 10:22 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Yea your team played great and we ,the cubs are right behind you! looking forward  our next meeting very soon. A preview of things to come. Kudos though for beating the Astros!
5/18/24 @ 10:09 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Great 'W".. Of course Contreras was the star of the game but kudo's again to the BP. Shut down a very good offense. Good to see Churio get on base 3 times. Let's take the series tomorrow..
5/18/24 @ 8:52 PM
Direwolf66
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/20
Contreras is playing out of his mind! Fun to watch him
5/18/24 @ 8:50 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Great win against a high quality team and a very good pitcher. Contreras with the huge blast
5/18/24 @ 8:43 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Gossage comes in and SLAMS THE DOOR….
5/18/24 @ 8:00 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Time really flies.
5/18/24 @ 7:49 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Contreas vs. Verlander! Whether or not we win, best AB SO FAR OF 2025! BOOHRAH!
5/18/24 @ 10:26 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Yes, we let that game get away last night, but the Astro's are a good club with plenty of offense. I see they had some more terrible weather in the Houston area.  On the positive side I see Garret Mitchel will start swinging a bat. I was hoping he would take a year 2 jump in production like Turang. Brings a lot of speed and good defense to the club. 
5/17/24 @ 9:57 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Ouch!!! Hader closes the door.! Competitive game against an Astro's team on a win streak ! Let's get the top of the lineup cooking rest of series ! Go Crew!
5/17/24 @ 6:44 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Actually, just googled it, seems it will go on. 
Hate to have been counting on tailgating…
5/17/24 @ 6:40 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
So will game go on Carpio, kinda out here rushing dinner on grill…
5/17/24 @ 4:39 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Thunderstorms for the next 5 hours over MINUTE MAID PARK HUSTON.
5/17/24 @ 10:28 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Wonder if they even play today ?Astros Dome wouldn’t contain the incredible rain that struck Houston…
5/16/24 @ 5:16 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
9 game road trip in 10 days coming up. Then the Crew finishes May with a 4 game series with the Cubs. Will be interesting to see where we stand in the Division by June 1st.  Astro's coming up next. They had a rough start to the season but have come on lately. They still have a lot of good offensive talent but their starting pitching has been their weakness.  I see Hader has had some early season troubles with 3 losses and an ERA over 4, but of course he can still be a dominant closer.  Hoping we can take a series in Houston. Go Crew !!!     
5/15/24 @ 7:27 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Lost our 2 best pitchers from last year, 2-3 relievers out and today they had the 6th player making their MLB debut. And they are still ahead of the Cubs
And, no Yeich for like 23 games
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,905 posts

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE