LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites.

7/4/20 @ 8:52 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
User since 5/14/20

This can include all whiskeys that are not bourbon. Irish, Japanese and malt whiskies. This 16 year is incredible. Very smooth. 

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,923 posts
6/10/24 @ 8:14 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Bought a bottle of Lake Link. By the time this gets posted, it will be a 10 year old bottle.  
6/10/24 @ 7:32 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
You had some really good bottles there Bass.. Agree on the Elmer T. Lee. Have never found a Caribou Crossing in the wild but have had a couple pours in restaurants/bars and it is a smooth/flavorful whiskey.  
6/9/24 @ 11:12 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Finish another bottle of Elmer T Lee. Cherry and vanilla. The caramel sweetness is elegant. What a great bottle this is.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
6/9/24 @ 10:12 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Finished up a bottle of Weller foolproof. What an exquisite bottle. This may have been one of the few that I paid under $100 for it is now well over $200 on secondary market to get. Just an extravaganza of cinnamon, vanilla and a caramel delight. There is also some kind of cake and or dough flavors coming through on this one. To be honest with you $200 a bottle is way too much to spend, but this bottle is actually worth it if you wanted to do it.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
6/9/24 @ 8:52 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
So sitting here, enjoying the Canadian version of Blantons, Caribou Crossing single barrel, Canadian whiskey. Vanilla, caramel, toffee, marshmallow is just tremendous! One of my all-time favorite whiskeys
6/9/24 @ 8:06 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
All right hitting this again tonight. One bottle liked it a lot and he is not a big scotch guy. Tonight with a more clear pallet I am picking up pineapple bread or biscuit dough in a little bit of nutty flavor. This is a good bottle and a $50 range. I suggest you buy one. I will definitely be looking for the 17 year.
6/9/24 @ 5:58 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Having a pour of EH Taylor, small batch to start off with tonight. Still a great bottle I think if you can find it for 79 I would pick it up.
6/8/24 @ 7:50 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Snake-  Who cares what other folks think. If you like a bottle than that is all that matters. 
6/8/24 @ 6:41 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Sippin on this last night. Wont win any awards with seasoned Bourban drinkers but I wanted to try it. I love honey. It was very smooth coming in at 70 proof. I liked it. ​
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Snake1
6/7/24 @ 9:54 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
This is terrible. Store pick. Both onebottle and I don’t like it at all. 
6/7/24 @ 8:59 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
123.6 batch A121. Nice. Cinnamon and brown sugar. 
6/7/24 @ 8:33 PM
Holy Crappie
Holy Crappie
User since 7/13/21
Bass your last post sounds absolutely delicious!  I am having my first go around with Heaven Hill 7 year tonight.  A lot of mixed reviews on this one.  I get caramel, nuttiness, and cinnamon initially, but then I get a bit of funky finish like flat cola.  Need to keep drinking to determine if this is a keeper or not.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Holy Crappie
6/7/24 @ 8:29 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Just warming up. The Kirkland is 1792 Barrton. WI wheat red fife is bitter tonight. 
6/7/24 @ 7:42 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
This is good. Aroma of banana, pear, and apple with vanilla. Taste as a little bit of pear an apple with a little bit of toffee.
6/7/24 @ 3:09 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Having a tasting tonight so we should be posting quite a few ​critiques
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,923 posts

MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Minn Kota Talon
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Ceymar A Spinng Reel
Ceymar A Spinng Reel
Okuma's Ceymar A spinning reels offer superior performance, with a multi-disc, oiled felt drag system. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Ceymar A Spinng Reel

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE