SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Random thoughts thread ?

3/15/23 @ 9:11 AM
INITIAL POST
oldhunter
User since 2/28/13

Am I not seeing to well this morning?  I don't see the random thought thread any more, did it go poof?   

Displaying 1 to 15 of 896 posts
5/10/24 @ 7:45 AM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
Random thoughts thread ? photo by Pool8
5/10/24 @ 12:32 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Wife took me to Hobby Lobby today. 
Wandering aimlessly came accross the model kits. Talk about inflation! Check out the prices on these two in upper right corner
Random thoughts thread ? photo by glimmertwin
5/7/24 @ 11:20 PM
CCLUND
User since 5/29/11
I understand the severe weather alerts are needed but the TV stations basically keep repeating the same thing for 1.5 hours.
?????????? 
Screws up TV for the night.
5/7/24 @ 9:06 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Anyone else have Rectum cable? Every time one of them weather alerts comes on it's locking up my TV
5/7/24 @ 10:24 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Oldhunter, some good youtube on that.  For a while, they wouldn't let women in space do to issues.  In short-there are vaccums that need to be timed  well or basically depends as an option.  I applied to be an astronaut some years back, got my rejection letter from Houston.  Kinda glad I didn't go.
5/7/24 @ 9:54 AM
oldhunter
User since 2/28/13
How do the people on the International space station go to the bathroom, ( In zero gravity ) and what happens to it ?  
5/7/24 @ 8:26 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
The only reason I can think of ktowne is for takeoffs.
If they wreck at takeoff,they might live to jump in another plane. 
Of course, their planes were loaded with explosives so crashing at takeoff might be hazardous also.
The Germans did something similar with crashing planes into American bombers but they didn't have explosive on board like the Japanese. 
Edit: Germany named their pilots Sonder Kommado Elbe.
5/7/24 @ 8:09 AM
ktowne
ktowne
PRO MEMBER User since 7/20/03
Why did ​Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
5/5/24 @ 8:35 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
5/1/24 @ 5:19 PM
The hamburglar
User since 4/20/23
I almost reported abuse on the last post.  I still might. 
5/1/24 @ 5:00 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
​As ​I was pulling a tick out of my ​hair just now, I remembered why I like winter better.

4/30/24 @ 7:24 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
First butterfly I see this year… granted in a flower hut… got stuck accompanying loving wife on annual basket flower search-only cause she hates driving SUV and because it’s her day and I like to ser her like a kid in candy store… here is some pics of the temptations
4/29/24 @ 11:20 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
East side of Paddock Lake, cicatas's making a bunch of noise tonight
4/29/24 @ 4:41 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Just a thought to use as a compliment or as you see fit...???

"You're not the dumbest guy in the world, but you better hope that sucker doesn't die".
4/29/24 @ 2:43 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Great idea!
Random thoughts thread ? photo by Zmaniac
Displaying 1 to 15 of 896 posts

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE