Esox23
User since 10/31/01
 Chicago Cubs.. Where do we start
Displaying 1 to 15 of 11,882 posts
TODAY @ 12:50 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Verlander was a great pitcher, but being 41 years old his better days are behind him. He’s actually the 5th pitcher (last) on the Astros starting pitching depth chart.
Had he not walked the 2 batters prior to the HR by Contreras, the outcome might have been different.  

TODAY @ 12:43 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Great! Can you ask them how the Brewers always avoid a team's best pitchers?
Is future HOF pitcher Verlander considered a good pitcher?
The Brewers are actually 9 games over .500 going for 10 over today!

Check my math!  
TODAY @ 12:30 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Thanks!
I’ll take that as a compliment   

I do know some U12 ball players that could give you a good argument.    
TODAY @ 12:23 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
True! Probably because most of them haven't been studying   baseball for 60yrs!    
TODAY @ 11:36 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
They get confused easily with basic math and comprehension skills. There’s only 5 teams in the National League with records above .500 and two of them are in the Central Division.
Let them babble all they want. Everything they post about just shows how little they know about the game and the league. Like a comedy team ​with nothing but bad jokes
Go Cubs!
TODAY @ 11:08 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Me three!  Some brewers fans are bad at math.   One thinks they are 10 games over .500 right now.

Go Cubs Go!!!!
TODAY @ 9:06 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Me too, Z-Man!!
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
TODAY @ 6:48 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Yes I am Chi. 
Should be a good matchup today with Taillon going against Keller. Our Cubs have played pretty well with so many of our players missing. Mastrobuoni and Madrigal have been a pleasant surprise filling in up the middle, but it will be nice to get our gold glovers back in the lineup.
No one is running away in the division and as our players return I would expect a few more wins, especially in the close games. 

Go Cubs!
TODAY @ 5:07 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Z-man,Are you ready for another hopefully good day at the ballpark? I sure am!!
5/18/24 @ 6:48 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Don’t get a big head.   
It would be the Pirates, Cards or Reds if they were leading the division.   
5/18/24 @ 6:16 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Brewers, Brewers, Brewers! Your goals need to be higher than catching them! Maybe not?  
5/18/24 @ 3:59 PM
5/18/24 @ 3:47 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Yea Mr. IceFish .Good pitching through out the game. But the cubs prevailed and Bellinger was a no-doubter scoring! if they reversed that call i'd have thrown a shoe at the T.V. Brew Crew we are knocking  and how long will it take for the cubs to kick in the door??? Anyway Cubs win today so we'll see what happens with the Brewers game tonight. One thing we do have in common team for team is this picture We or you have to take care of those yard-birds!!! LOL! GO CUBS!!
5/18/24 @ 3:34 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
What a great finish to a beautifully pitched game by both teams. Hopefully that will change the momentum for the series. 
Imanaga was incredible again today and both Leiter Jr. and Heart Attack Hector got the job done.

Go Cubs!
Chicago Cubs photo by Zmaniac
5/18/24 @ 3:34 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Walk off win.  Great pitching by both teams.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 11,882 posts

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE